reset data usage widget?

Taz5.9

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
mine reset when the billing cycle started over...mine's the 20th day of the month.

btw holy crap this thing is a data hog!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Which one the vzw one? If that one no its automatically resets at end of your billing cycle

Troops2990

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
If it doesn't automatically reset, open it up by pushing on it and back out of it, then it will reset

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

mbentley3

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
mine reset when the billing cycle started over...mine's the 20th day of the month.

btw holy crap this thing is a data hog!

Dont know if you use wifi or not, but I do and the data widget doesn't exclude any data transferred over wifi. So its not very accurate.

carzaddict

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Theres no way to reset it...its controlled by verizon

side note: has anyone noticed a bug that kind of rewinds some data? there are some cases where ill see the size be X.XXGB......and then when I wake up i notice that the number is LESS

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Dont know if you use wifi or not, but I do and the data widget doesn't exclude any data transferred over wifi. So its not very accurate.

Mine only counts data transferred off of Verizon. It does not include data over WiFi. The widget is pulling the data from your My Verizon account.

jj1122

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine only counts data transferred off of Verizon. It does not include data over WiFi. The widget is pulling the data from your My Verizon account.

I think thats what mines doing too (at least I hope thats what its doing). If it includes WIFI, then what good is it? I only want to know what data Im using on the network. Mine seems to link directly to my verizon account, so Im pretty sure its not counting wifi. As a matter of fact, its not. I downloaded a lot of stuff last night over wifi, and the counter didnt add that to the tally.

willlayb

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site

facepalm.jpg

the VERIZON data usage widget tells you how much bandwidth you use from VERIZON and does its job superbly. ive never had an issue with it not being accurate.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
facepalm.jpg

the VERIZON data usage widget tells you how much bandwidth you use from VERIZON and does its job superbly. ive never had an issue with it not being accurate.

The only time mine has been incorrect is at the day of the account rollover. When you go into the next cycle, sometimes their system doesn't accurately reflect usage until the next day. I actually called support on it since it was warning me I was going to go over my data allowance.

58Gemni

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I use - My Data Manager - breaks out what application is using the data, mobile or wifi. Lots of options for notification and setting billing cycles. Liked it so I paid for the ad free version

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance