bionic

Droid38

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Questions....
2 questions regarding my bionic. I am just coming from a tb.
When i make a call the screen goes dark and i have to hit the power button to get the screen to come back on during the call. The tb had an option to keep the phone from going dark during the call. Does the bionic?
Also if i get a text that has multiple receiptiants when i go to reply it automatically replies to all. Again the tb had a way to turn this option on or off and again i dont see it on the bionic.

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Questions....
When i make a call the screen goes dark and i have to hit the power button to get the screen to come back on during the call. The tb had an option to keep the phone from going dark during the call. Does the bionic?
Also if i get a text that has multiple receiptiants when i go to reply it automatically replies to all. Again the tb had a way to turn this option on or off and again i dont see it on the bionic.

I hate how my phone does that. Its annoying to get a group message and it replys to all if I don't catch it and then if you delete the group msg so u don't reply to everyone else then it doesn't show in the senders inbox (my X didn't do any of this group msg would come from sender only, anyway to turn it off besides using different messaging app?

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Questions....

Are you on speaker phone? If so there is a setting within accessibility to change the options.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
the proximity sensor is what turns it off. dunno how to turn off the prox sensor. thing is my screen comes back on when i take it from my face

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995