disappointing hardware

arsenutsjr11

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I have been doing some research lately between the Bionic specs and the iphone 4s, and quickly became dissapointed as to what I have learned. I found this information on wikipedia, so its probably not that credible. The omap 4430 gets destroyed on gpu and clock speeds compared to the apple's a5. I have waited so long for this phone and talked it up so much and was even a little convinced that the commercials were true about this phone being the destroyer of all (verizon rep) to just be dissapointed in the end. Someone please correct me if this is all fable or else i will have to live in dissapointment for the next 18 months.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
there will always be a newer/faster phone released within a month or less of whatever phone you buy--even the Jesus phone. suck it up and just make a decision to buy a phone at some point in time, or forever be in WAITING MODE.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
whatever floats your boat. I've never been peer-dependent. also, I'm not a youngster, so that factors into how I feel about "keeping up with the Joneses" not that ever bothered when I was young either. i simply buy what I like. I don't buy anything to show off, or to "keep up". never seen the point in that. Don't read into any of that that I don't have some great possessions. :)

arsenutsjr11

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I just hope this phone wont dissapoint after about a year, my droid served me well and allowed me to hold off for some time with custom roms and such, but this phone does not look as promising.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I just hope this phone wont dissapoint after about a year, my droid served me well and allowed me to hold off for some time with custom roms and such, but this phone does not look as promising.

Sell it and buy a new phone, then 3 months later when that phone is no longer able to give you bragging rights, sell it and buy a new phone. Repeat as needed. I don't plan on keeping my Bionic for two years, but I will keep it for atleast a year, maybe. :)

SonicJoe

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site

If this phone is disappointing you with its customizability you aren't looking in the right places. Its still new. Give it some time.