market place apks

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Apk is just the app. Are you missing the market app on your phone? You can share a app but you can't pull your market and give it to a friend so they get all your paid apps. Don't work like that you need to log in with your account plus its not fair to the developers.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Try going to data/app. Apks on your device will be listed there. I've been able to see paid apps from there...but just as tnt says. It really isn't fair to those who develop.

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
there's no data/app.

it's not fair to msft either. when you all copy and hack his windows to bypass the activation. and install on more then one machien.

somehow i don't see the developers throwing a fit over one person who doesn't buy any apps.

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I know where to find them but that's not the point. The point is its stealing from the developer and Google as they get a cut of the app sale. Now if everyone took this approach why would developers keep making apps. Thread is locked, please read the forum rules on posting and asking for paid apps for free and please don't ask about it here again. Thank you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21