Which "Home Screen Switcher" works with Bionic?

ts47

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm coming from a Froyo phone and can't use my old Home Switcher on the Bionic. It won't allow me to set a default home screen. Is there a Home Screen Switcher that will allow me to assign a default home screen when using different launchers on the Bionic?

Thanks for the help!

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
When you say "Home screen switcher" do you mean a launcher? If so launcher pro or go launcher are excellent. I know for a fact launcher pro has the setting your looking for.

ts47

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
When you say "Home screen switcher" do you mean a launcher? If so launcher pro or go launcher are excellent. I know for a fact launcher pro has the setting your looking for.

No, I'm looking for a program that will let me switch between Motblur and Go Launcher AND assign either as the default home screen. I'm finding 'home screen switchers", just not ones that will allow you to assign the default home screen on the Bionic.

My Samsung Droid Charge had Froyo and the home screen switchers worked great. Now that I've switched to Gingerbread and the Bionic, there seems to be a problem.

kca2000

May 10, 2011
Visit site
No, I'm looking for a program that will let me switch between Motblur and Go Launcher AND assign either as the default home screen. I'm finding 'home screen switchers", just not ones that will allow you to assign the default home screen on the Bionic.

My Samsung Droid Charge had Froyo and the home screen switchers worked great. Now that I've switched to Gingerbread and the Bionic, there seems to be a problem.

I see. In that case im not sure.

elbacker

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm coming from a Froyo phone and can't use my old Home Switcher on the Bionic. It won't allow me to set a default home screen. Is there a Home Screen Switcher that will allow me to assign a default home screen when using different launchers on the Bionic?

Thanks for the help!

Look for HomeSmack in the market. Only one I've found that will show the Blur launcher and let you set it for a default choice. Check the tabs across the top for the Moto helper. It should do what you want.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Reactions: ts47

ts47

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Can verify Home Switcher does exactly what it sounds like OP is looking for, grab it free from the market.
Home switcher force closed. Home switcher for froyo would not allow me to set blur as default. How do you do it with the bionic? What are the steps? Am i missing something?

jrx13

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I just tried "Moto Home Fix"! Seems to be working! Thanks for your idea. I'm happy with the stock launcher but just wanted a few more screens for widgets. I think your method will work great, it will be easy to switch between the two!

ts47

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Look for HomeSmack in the market. Only one I've found that will show the Blur launcher and let you set it for a default choice. Check the tabs across the top for the Moto helper. It should do what you want.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Home Smack did the trick! Once installed you click the Motorola tab and click enable Moto Helper. Program works like a dream!

Thanks!