Phone went complete dead had to pull battery

jtalker1965

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Seemed weird? Not sure what happen, I pulled the phone out o the belt clip and nothing. Tried the power and nothing would happen. Plugged the phone thinking maybe the battery went dead (I have the extened battery and it showed 70%) nothing happened after 15 minutes. I popped the battery cover off pulled the battery and popped it back in and it powered up. I have had the phone two weeks. Love it and every once in a while Notre Dame kicks on 4G and WOW!!! love it.

RoyEP3

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine happened the first night I took it home. What sucks is it happened over night and so when it came time for my alarm to go off in the morning, my phone was the one that needed waking -_-

FastMoneyPlaya

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Bionic for about a month and have had this happen to me twice. It's no big deal - just do a battery pull and your back in business. This used to happen to me every couple of days when I first got my Blackberry Storm almost three years ago. It's sort of like how you need to reboot your computer every once in a while if you just leave it running for a couple weeks at a time - the old CTRL-ALT-DEL trick.

drc4069

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just bought mine today and this happen. It doesn't bother me as long as it doesn't happen over night, I have always used my phone as my alarm clock and if it doesn't wake me up in the morning and I end up late to work, it will be time for a new phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke