Data outage

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I have been unable to get a data signal for the last 2 hrs. Wifi only. Nyc. Wtf???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Yippie. Just confirmed with vzw tech support. No eta at this time.

trainplane3

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Yep, Pittsburgh area has nothing. I thought it was just my phone but my girlfriends HTC Rhyme has data. I is confused haha
EDIT: Only got 3G right now, no LTE.

Last edited:

sj993

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Tech support told me the same thing but said it's both 4G and 3G, as I have no data whatsoever. 4G and 3G have come back sporadically but always go out again.

-Tulsa, OK

racquetballer

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
All afternoon stuck on 1x then no data on my Droid Bionic and my 4510L MiFi?. Now 7:45 PM PDT I'm finally getting 4g on my 4510L MiFi? unit but my Droid Bionic still only getting 3g or no data while sitting next to my 4510L MiFi?.

Zip Code 92109
Area Code 858
SoCal

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
been out in salt lake city for 6 hours now.

was starting to think it was that cooked rom and i was gonna have to revert back to the -s-h-i-t- stock rom.

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
been out in salt lake city for 6 hours now.

was starting to think it was that cooked rom and i was gonna have to revert back to the -s-h-i-t- stock rom.

Same here. I almost sbf'd to stock. This data drop is something that may make me sell my bionic if its hardware related. If its vzw they need to fix this sh@t

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
My 3g icon was gone with no data from 7pm till about 7am this morning. It finally came on when I got in my vehicle to go to work. I thought I was gonna have to flash stock image and if no good then get an exchange. My wife was sitting next to me all night with perfect 3g signal on her D3 so I thought it was my phone causing the issue. I was trying everything to get it to work toggling airplane mode, toggling data on/off, rebooting, and even reflashed my current rom after a cache/dalvik wipe and /system format.

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
It's wierd, My wifes incredible had signal all night and I lost it last night until 5am EST.??

Still love the bionic though

Same here. Wifes D3 had no issue. Almost seems as the bionic is more susceptible to these outages. In an NFL stadium my bionic was pretty much data crippled, but hers was perfect.