verizon pulled the bionic

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc832

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I understand that the issues surrounding the BIONIC are the reason they are pulling it. However it is still available online. This is one HOT MESS of a phone, most problematic phone I have ever known and I am on my 3rd one.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I understand that the issues surrounding the BIONIC are the reason they are pulling it. However it is still available online. This is one HOT MESS of a phone, most problematic phone I have ever known and I am on my 3rd one.

That's too bad...it's been the best phone I've ever owned. Not a single problem. Maybe your trying to run some apps that it doesn't get along with.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
That's too bad...it's been the best phone I've ever owned. Not a single problem. Maybe your trying to run some apps that it doesn't get along with.

+1

Wouldn't say not a single problem, lol, but overall its easily the best I've ever owned as well. Also OP please try and see if there's already threads going for your topic before you start a new one :)

mbentley3

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
really?? how many posts are we going to see like this? When you tried to create this post you should have seen there was already one on the same subject and that your misinformed. Your not even a Bionic owner......really need some moderators to lock this crap down.

I love my Bionic, its not perfect, it has its issues but most of the issues will be resolved soon enough. Show me a droid that doesnt have issues in its infancy.

terrain

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Verizon will have any shortage problem after the Razor Announcement yesterday. Expect a FIRE SALE - the only way I'd advise someone to pick one up now would be to get in on the 1 CENT deal for new customers.

Geezer Squid

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site

I think the above statement says more about the poster than it does the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995