You know, I've seen many people complain about this, but not a definitive fix to it.

I can't do a damn thing without it freezing. Just about literally everything on this phone will result in it freezing if I try to activate them.

What do?
    10-22-2011 08:39 PM
    What constant freezing? My bionic hasn't locked up in weeks. What apps do you have installed?
    10-22-2011 08:43 PM
    What constant freezing? My bionic hasn't locked up in weeks. What apps do you have installed?
    None.

it's a pretty common issue

Google
    10-22-2011 08:47 PM
    It appears it might be common to some and not others. My family has 4 Bionics and have had them for a month. So far, two phones over that period of time have locked up twice and the other two haven't seen it happen. A battery pull fixed it. I would say twice in a month is not a problem for me until the fix comes out. As I explained to my wife she is holding a small computer in her hands and I have had to pull batteriers on some laptops that did the same thing.
    10-22-2011 09:52 PM
    Ive had my Bionic since the 18th of Oct. Received the extended battery on the 20th. Installed and charged that night. Ran the phone on the 21st most of the day no problems. That night while using my blue tooth with moto speak and text readout, it locked up on me 3 times. Had to pull battery each time. Since then I have had it lock up once on the 22nd and once today the 23rd. Not sure if it is the extended battery causing the problem or the moto speak. If anyone has had teh same problem or know how to fix it please let me know. I think im going to keep the extended battery in for 1 full week. If it continues, I will switch back to the standard battery and see what happens. I never had this problem with my X and moto speak. Still love the phone just wnat to solve this problem.
    10-23-2011 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD