Playback of video recorded on the phone

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok, not sure if this is necessarily a "Bionic" specific issue or if maybe I'm just not all that experienced with video from cell phones (this is really my first phone that's been capable of good quality, so that could be part of it....), but I took some video today of my daughter outside flying a kite and at the playground (shot in 1080p)......playing it back on my phone it looks great and plays perfectly smoothly. However, when I the video got uploaded to my G+/Picasa account, it was really choppy and pic quality didn't seem as good. Thought maybe it was something with how it was uploaded (only have it set to upload over WiFi based on file sizes) and/or that it was "streaming" via the web at that point, so I tried just moving them over to my laptop from the SD card and that resulted in basically the same quality of playback - choppy and not as clear as on my phone (seemingly clear anyway...). Am I not doing something right, or is this just the way things are?!?!?!? Disappointing if that's the case....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2