Droid Bionic Problem

tscags83

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Droid Bionic for 2 months and recently have been having issues with it. When i'm in the house i all of a sudden lose a signal and i have to restart my phone. It even happened once when I was outside. Tonight I had to yet again restart my phone and the screen stayed on the powering off screen. It never shut down so I had to pull the battery out! Now it's fine.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Never happened before? Could be some app you recently installed then. Check through stuff you recently installed and make sure you don't have something screwing you up. Even legit apps could cause problems if you just got a bad copy, might need to remove and reinstall fresh from the market. If nothing else works and rebooting didn't help, factory reset?

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
3G or 4G? If you're on the fringe between both, sometimes signal will drop. It's a known issue that will be addressed in an OTA update sometime in November.

Last edited:

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
3G or 4G? If your on the fringe between both, sometimes signal will drop. It's a known issue that will be addressed in an OTA update sometime in November.

Yeah this could be true that can cause it, but since he said he had it since launch or so and only just started having that issue I assumed that wouldn't be the case and its more likely to be something he just did to the phone, i.e. app install or setting that got screwed up.

tonyes

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Droid Bionic for 2 months and recently have been having issues with it. When i'm in the house i all of a sudden lose a signal and i have to restart my phone. It even happened once when I was outside. Tonight I had to yet again restart my phone and the screen stayed on the powering off screen. It never shut down so I had to pull the battery out! Now it's fine.

Check your battery mode and see if you have the battery mode on Maximum Battery Saver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674