I love it! Moto wins injunction against Apple

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Update: We just got the following statement from Apple regarding the ruling:

"This is a procedural issue,and has nothing to do with the merits of the case. It does not affect our ability to sell products or do business in Germany at this time."

So,it appears our iDevice-loving German friends have nothing to worry about,at least for now.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
It's just sad to me really.. This whole abuse of patent laws leading to lawsuits which in the end do nothing but stifle the creativity patent laws were meant to preserve... Apple really started it and google/moto/whoever has no other choice but to fight back.. But the whole thing is just so sickening. Every single one of these companies, if they want to be so competitive, should be doing it by innovating and releasing better products and fighting for customers that way, not by trying to work the system into keeping the other one from innovating. Blah drunken rant..

Reactions: jroc

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I think it's good they aren't going to bar Apple from Germany, maybe it'll teach Apple a lesson. You mess with the big dogs, you lose. We won't screw you because we're not complete assholes, like you have shown us you are, and we'll continue to make better products than you and show that to our customers. Economics 101, customers vote with their wallets, not companies.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
What its called is Karma! If you sue someone for breaking patent laws when knowing your doing the same will bite you in the arse. What all the manufacturers need to do is light up courts all at once with lawsuits and possibly thin out apples lawyer resources and maybe apple will stop their BS. Everyone needs to bend a little and share a little.