smart actions

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I hope so. Right now I am trying out Locale, though, and it looks like that will do anything that SmartActions can do. I'm starting out with just turning off WiFi when I am not in the places that I normally use WiFi - we'll see if that helps battery life.

prizeferret

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Setting Profiles Lite to handle the status when my car is in dock. The lite version allows 1 set of rules. To set up more, you have to buy the full version ($4).

It seems fairly robust in terms of the conditions you can set up, and can specify locations (although I have not set that up yet).

doogald

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Setting Profiles Lite to handle the status when my car is in dock. The lite version allows 1 set of rules. To set up more, you have to buy the full version ($4).

It seems fairly robust in terms of the conditions you can set up, and can specify locations (although I have not set that up yet).

I have used SP Full for a couple of years (on another phone, of course.) Unfortunately, the location based ones don't work too well for me - I tried it yesterday. It would turn off my WiFi just fine when I left home, but when I came back , it never turned WiFi back on. So, I decided to try out Locale. $3.99 isn't that bad for something so powerful.