MyVerizon app stuck on "Forgot Password"

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
So I forgot my password to MyVerizon, I only use it for NFL Mobile..

anyways, I select Forgot Password on the app, it then asks me to type in my name, my temp password that was texted to me, and then my new password.

Well, for some odd reason it kept saying "your username or password don't match" even though I was typing in the correct name and temp password.

So I decided to go onto the computer to reset the password. I can finally get in on my computer, but the damn mobile app is stuck on the Forgot Password screen and I can't get it off.. the temp password is no longer valid, and it's just repeating the same thing "your user name or password dont match"

Anyway to clear this out and reset the app or something? I've tried to uninstall the updates, clear the db, force close, just about everything I can think of.. any ideas?

RyanBrackett

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem, but I have no idea how to do what you did. Could you help me understand how I can do the same thing? Thanks in advance!!

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Did you try hitting the Menu key to start over? I had a similar problem and that let me start over from the first screen.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Ryan, I went to Settings, Applications, All and then scrolled down to Verizon SSO Engine and then cleared data, cache on it.

tried the menu key also, nada.