having trouble witm gmail.

angman619

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey how do i set my email up through gmail so when i have a email it pops up right away? Because i akways have to go in and hit the refresh button in ordee for it to show my new measages. It didnt do that before when i first got the phone.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey how do i set my email up through gmail so when i have a email it pops up right away? Because i akways have to go in and hit the refresh button in ordee for it to show my new measages. It didnt do that before when i first got the phone.

Make sure your data sync options are all checked correctly. And under My Accounts select your gmail accounts and make sure they are checked to sync mail. Should do it.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Menu -> Settings -> Battery & data manager... Under battery mode you want Performance... Under Data Saver make sure its unchecked (off)... under Data Delivery have Background Data and Data Enabled both checked.

Then go to My Accounts just click any of your google accounts that aren't syncing properly, and you'll have options to check to make sure mail is set to sync.

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Just click your Gmail account(s) and make sure that email Sync is checked.

Sent from my [P]URIFI3D Droid Bionic

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Menu -> Settings -> Battery & data manager... Under battery mode you want Performance... Under Data Saver make sure its unchecked (off)... under Data Delivery have Background Data and Data Enabled both checked.

Then go to My Accounts just click any of your google accounts that aren't syncing properly, and you'll have options to check to make sure mail is set to sync.

If you follow these directions, you will have the answer to your question. The ">" is a symbol meaning "in the next menu that shows up" and then directions for that menu. You have to go through several menus to get to the settings. These directions are perfect. Just try to follow along his sequence. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie