Battery life is awesome

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
What's up guys, just got a Bionic through a trade to hold myself over until the Nexus launches (if ever)

I saw a lot of complaints about battery life, but it's been fantastic so far (only the third day of owning it)

I'm on at 50% after 9 hours on the regular stock battery.

So just wondering what kind of battery life everyone typically gets and how it's compared to their other devices. I'm coming from a Thunderbolt, so I don't even want to talk about the battery life on that thing hahaha

Happy Turkey Day

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
At first, I used the extended battery, but was disappointed with the very limited number of cases (2) that are black (no color choice). So, I went to the stock battery and bought some nice, colorful cases. To my surprise, I rarely have any problem with the battery life. I can be at 30 percent with a full day's use.

However, I don't use streaming video or Pandora radio - plus I put shortcuts rather than widgets on the home screen. Occasionally, I check "running apps" in the home screen menu to make sure some miscellaneous app isn't running in the background. I do keep wifi on all the time and bluetooth as well - this doesn't seem to be a problem, even though they are usually listed in the things drain a battery. I have GPS for emergency and the maps app only.