AT&T ATRIX lapdock firesale $50

opec

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
So it's not 50the any more? Im at an AT&T store right now and they don't know what im talking about.

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Lucky decided to go ahead and jump on the $50 deal. At first I was going to wait another day.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

njspeedbeast

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah when I went to the store this morning they couldn't find it on the website. But smart me kept the page open on my phone and showed the guy so he still matched it.

magnamover

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I knew this deal wouldn't last so I did some quick research to make sure this could be modified to work with Bionic. Waiting for it to get here.

Accessories
MOTOROLA LAPDOCK (TM) for MOTOROLA ATRIX (TM)4G $50.00
Shipping & Handling : Free Priority Shipping (2-day) FREE
Estimated Sales Tax $4.00
*Order Total $54.00

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I knew this deal wouldn't last so I did some quick research to make sure this could be modified to work with Bionic. Waiting for it to get here.

Accessories
MOTOROLA LAPDOCK (TM) for MOTOROLA ATRIX (TM)4G $50.00
Shipping & Handling : Free Priority Shipping (2-day) FREE
Estimated Sales Tax $4.00
*Order Total $54.00

I ordered mine from the At&t site on Monday for $50 plus tax. My order status still says processing. I also called an At&t number and checked the status over the phone and it tells me temporarily out of stock and they would email when they are available.

Anyone else have this problem.

fatpomp

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine from the At&t site on Monday for $50 plus tax. My order status still says processing. I also called an At&t number and checked the status over the phone and it tells me temporarily out of stock and they would email when they are available.

I ordered mine Sunday and mine says Order status: In process Tracking: Pending Shipment.I haven't called yet. Anybody else get it yet?

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine Sunday and mine says Order status: In process Tracking: Pending Shipment.I haven't called yet. Anybody else get it yet?

I did later call and got a women that didnt seem r3tard3d although it seems she didnt have any specific insight on the situation. She told me it shows out of stock which I can see it happening when they try to sell it $50 a pop. It seamed her info was general information for most every situation bUT worst case is a backorder of a week or two. She said though that would be worst case and not common. She told me to check back on friday. I will give it till monday. After that I will call back.

fatpomp

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I did later call and got a women that didnt seem r3tard3d although it seems she didnt have any specific insight on the situation. She told me it shows out of stock which I can see it happening when they try to sell it $50 a pop. It seamed her info was general information for most every situation bUT worst case is a backorder of a week or two. She said though that would be worst case and not common. She told me to check back on friday. I will give it till monday. After that I will call back.

Any updates?

Seggzy

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site

yep i also ordered mine at 50$. Guess what... Order Cancelled. Apparently They didnt have any when they raised the price. hmm.

I called and no help from big bad AT$T of course. They said they are no longer being made and will not restock them. And then told me they had a similar refurbished product i could buy... I told them it is the exact same product and they could just send me that and honor my price i ordered at but of course not, because its a different product... right?

so i forked over another 25 bucks and ordered it.

wondering if anyone got one. Hopefully i get this one... fingers crossed like kevin bacon

Ameri-CAIN

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
My order got mysteriously canceled today. I was one of the many who got in on the $50 fire sale. Apparently they over sold this item and they are now out of stock. The real question is did any of the people that happened to order after me who paid $99 and up, if any of those orders got canceled. I even called and tried to have them change my order to a refurb. They said if your order is cancelled no matter the reason you have to place a new order. The refurb is $75 dollars. Even though its still a decent price, I don't want to order it out of principle. Is there no honor in companies anymore? No "We'll make it right!" mentality? Sorry for the rant, but I was excited to hack away on my new toy. Wait... Perhaps I will move forward with that purchase of the refurb. Is there a way to hack it to leach the data plan and use the Firefox browser on the phones 4G without purchasing the tethering plan?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21