Sheesh! 4G is down yet AGAIN!!!

srayjacobs

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I was down till just a bit ago. It flashed on and off every 30 sec. for about 1hour. Now its good. For now.
Columbiana, Ohio. :-X

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Down in Seattle; upside, getting emails with consistent 3g. When we have 4G it skips, stalls and does not switch to 3g. I am one more outage away from reactivating my DX2.

mud.pony

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Was still on my Droid X till 5pm this afternoon, it was running great on 3G. Then my bionic arrived in teh mail and since I didnt know about the outage I activated it. Now at bout 11:30pm still NO FREAKIN PHONE. Ugh. Not a happy camper with 4G right now. It may be going back to them. My X was workin fine.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I got 4G back in the middle of the night. this morning, my wife complained hers was on 3G so I told her to shut the phone down and see if that helps. she was on her way to work and had no time to do that, so i don't yet know if she's got her 4G back.

brainwash

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's network is down yet again. Sucks to be a 4G phone owner...grr!

Three weeks--3 outages. Dec 8, 21, 28.

Verizon 3G is still faster than my DSL, so it doesn't suck that much. And my phone rings at my house, which it doesn't with T-Mobile, AT&T, or Sprint. So even though I'm paying almost triple what I was on Virgin Mobile, having coverage where I live is way more important than losing 4G.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Verizon 3G is still faster than my DSL, so it doesn't suck that much. And my phone rings at my house, which it doesn't with T-Mobile, AT&T, or Sprint. So even though I'm paying almost triple what I was on Virgin Mobile, having coverage where I live is way more important than losing 4G.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It's all a matter of perspective. For example, you have my condolences on having DSL. :) I keep telling my elderly dad to dump his lame DSL and spend a little bit more for Comcast's 24Mbs goodness. It takes him forever to download large updates. Streaming video? Forget it--he has Direct TV which uses the internet to get movies to customer's homes for the On-Demand feature. He has to wait so long for a movie that he can't simply choose a movie and begin watching it.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Its back but what are all the usual things?

Sent from my Kin3txed Bionic with Hon3y

In the following order of simple to PITA:

1. Airplane mode ON, then OFF.

2. Reboot the phone.

3. and finally, pull the battery and remove the SIM card for 15 seconds or so. Reinsert and fire it back up. if that doesn't do it, either the network is down, signal is bad, or the phone is having problems with the radio like my first Bionic.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1