Standard Email App for Bionic

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 pop accounts added to the standard email app for the Bionic and I have created shortcuts so I can open up either account. When I am in either pop account I can search for contact in either account but I can not figure out how I can switch from 1 account to the other without going back to the shortcut. If you know how please advise. Also, is there any "unified" inbox available and is there any way to change the default signature?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

mwyarm

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Look for the app in your "All Apps" called messaging. It shows all of your accounts and the number of emails so you know which ones to open. Once you open you can return to the messaging app and then go into the second account. Alternatively, there is also an icon to view all accounts in one view. It comes standard.

Reactions: mspsmom and neil154

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Look for the app in your "All Apps" called messaging. It shows all of your accounts and the number of emails so you know which ones to open. Once you open you can return to the messaging app and then go into the second account. Alternatively, there is also an icon to view all accounts in one view. It comes standard.

Thanks for the Messaging advice it works fine.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
MailDroid.

Sent from my Kin3txed Bionic with Hon3y

I do like MailDroid but right now there is a bug in it which causes pop accounts not to be able to get email on a regular basis. I have it set for every 15 minutes but I it winds up checking between 15 minutes and 120 minutes. The developer has said he is going to issue an upgrade to fix the issue soon and if it is issued I will go back to using it.

PS: I also like Enhanced Email but there is a bug in it that causes a Bionic to randomly reboot.