Bionic sms issues

The Fed

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Greetings Bionic users,

I recently have begun to receive double text message replies. One from text messages and another from messaging. Is there anyway to turn off one or is this something I'll just have to deal with. I'm coming from the OG droid and have never had this issue before. I am rooted running the stock rom on 901 update. I have done multiple resets and the problem persist. Thank you in advance.

The Fed

Reactions: kyledavis09

sermojohn

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello!

Could you give more details? What do you mean by "One from text messages and another from messaging." Is the message shown twice in the conversation list, or are you getting duplicate notifications?

sermojohn :)

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
If you are using 2 different text messaging apps just go into the one you don't want to use and turn off the notifications for that one...... go into the app then hit menu....settings.....notifications and turn it off...

mamawM

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Verizon had a hiccup every once in a while. Yesterday one message from husband came in twice and one from daughter in law came in four times. After that every thing went back to normal. It Just happens every once in a while.

kleinemaus19

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I got a message from my hubby 14 times the other day... twice.

Also, yesterday i was texting my friend & all of a sudden my mother in law was getting the texts. Ot was weird.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams