Text Messages not appearing

rj160202

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I just got a replacement bionic but am experiencing the same problem as the previous one. Roughly one out of 10 text messages will not show up after the ringtone/vibration suggests one came through. I know that a text was actually sent, but the phone won't display it. Anyone else know of an issue like this?

Thanks!

grn4frk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
My Bionic seemed like it had this issue. I would swear up and down (friends would verify) that my phone would vibrate and ring with a text message tone but yet there wasn't one there. This was especially a problem while on the phone, I would get like 10 beeps (on call notification that I got a text) yet I would look and there was never one there. I didn't really have an issue of not actually getting a message, my main problem was the phone telling me I got a new message and one wasn't there.

rj160202

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I see, thanks for the input. I have been told by 3 different people that I wasn't responding to their individual text messages and I never had them come in in the first place. Oh well. Thankls though

rpscott02

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Having same problem. Also, some texts aren't showing up. A few people have shown me texts they've sent that I don't have

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac