Just got pushed 902 (SOAK TEST)

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Really? Cause that's not what Motorola said when they sent me the email this morning. Doesn't sound official. Sounds like this is the SOAK test before they push it live.

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
From what I've seen its getting pushed to soak test folks first. Droidlife posted a screenshot from vzw, so its official. I think the most recent soak test emails were re something else.

Tapatalked from my Bionic

celticfdguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
i manually updated my bionic to 5.9.901... I checked for update and it is not available.. Am I screwed or do they go out in waves?

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Anybody who uses JuiceDefender notice if it reconnects to LTE better than before? I had to disable JD on my phone because it would take so long...

SeigaGen

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
That's the one thing I noticed big time and the reason I see why the Batter life just got a lot better with this update. I noticed that my battery would get hotter and hotter because of the various switches between 3g and 4g lte. This was even with WIFI turned on. When the phone does this constant switch between the different bands, it eats up processing power more and more. So I'm noticing a much better consistency in the stablization of 4G, thus, less processing power and better battery life. And because of this, I also notice that the bionic is a lot smoother with transitioning screens. It's not jittery anymore, at least from my perspective. I have over 100 apps installed on it.

mbentley3

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Coworker just got the update im on a custom rom and. 901 so I don't have it. My wife is on. 893 and hasn't received it yet though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
the update never got pushed to my device (yes I was part of the soak test) so now I have to wait for the OTA from Verizon.....hopefully it comes tomorrow or friday, these data drops are annoying as hell.

tgr4lf23

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Per VZW, Motorola is pushing the update to everyone, but in waves (as some stated above). It is supposed to be pushed to everyone by March 9. I tried to get them to manually push it to me and they could not.

ngc457

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Why not just download it from xda and update it. I did worked great and 5 minutes.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy