Password invalid on built in Picasa account?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I am being told multiple times a day that my Picasa password is wrong. Picasa syncs with your Google account so it can't possibly be wrong.

I am using the built in Picasa account on MotoBlur.. anyone else getting this? I am getting Gmail, and able to get to all my Google apps, including Picasa! The built in account app on the phone just seems to think my PW is wrong..

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Im having the same issue but it began before the .902 update.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I know Motorola has disabled some of the Moto Accounts in the past, such as MySpace syncing.. I wonder if they've disabled the Picasa syncing now??

pel1kan

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue after I updated to .902, I changed the quick upload default in the gallery from Picasa to Facebook, then back to Picasa, and the issue just went away??

Jombie

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
It's working for me, I was able to upload pics from gallery to Picasa. Try going online and looking at your unified google settings, there are some sites/apps that need permission. You could also delete your Picasa account in your phone and re-establish your credentials.

speculatrix

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I had problems with a different device refusing to sync with Picasa.
I discovered the date on phone was wrong, fixed that, sync worked.

SonicJoe

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little late to this party, but I had this issue constantly on the various .893 updates. I would go into accounts, purposely type a bad password in Picasa, wait for it to fail, then put the correct password back in. That would fix it for a day or two. I haven't had the issue since moving to 5.9.901 and now on 5.9.902. I never did figure out what caused the issue. I would suggest wiping cache in recovery and see if that helps, as I did that as part of getting back to 5.5.893 to upgrade to .901.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay