Text or email video from phone

Boogan1

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I just took a short video with my phone and want to send it to some people, can anyone tell me how to do this? I just used the stock video camera app and it is saved in gallery but I can't seem to figure out how to attach it to a text or email HELP!! LOL!

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Open the gallery
Look for the icon for your video
Do a long click (click and hold ) on the icon
Click share
click email or gmail (whatever email account you use )

This should open up a new email message with the video automatically attached. This is the same process you would use if you want to attach a picture instead

Boogan1

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I can send pictures like that, and when I long press the video it opens a share option where I can email it, but it isn't attaching to the email. Now what? lol

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the video is too large to attach as an email. In that case, you'll have to send it via Bluetooth or USB cable directly to the person that you want to send it to

MsRed

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I've done the same thing, and the file is too large. I enabled wifi to upload it to YouTube, and it seems to complete, but I don't see it there. How could I use a USB cable to send this to my laptop?

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Even a "short" video on the Bionic can be a hundred megs in size. I think Google even limits attachment size to 10 megs.