Looks like the Droid 4 will get ICS before us too

3rdpig

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I'll take that as a good sign. The Razr ICS update is done and the D4 is commencing. With what they learned from the Razr I'm hopefull that the D4 update will progress quickly. The Bionic is the only other Moto phone on the VZ's ICS update list. I'm betting we start seeing ICS leaks for the Bionic in 4- 6 weeks.

Yes, I'm an optimist.

Reactions: Ry

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'll take that as a good sign. The Razr ICS update is done and the D4 is commencing. With what they learned from the Razr I'm hopefull that the D4 update will progress quickly. The Bionic is the only other Moto phone on the VZ's ICS update list. I'm betting we start seeing ICS leaks for the Bionic in 4- 6 weeks.

Yes, I'm an optimist.

I agree.

Unless Motorola and Verizon flip-flop on their previous Bionic ICS announcement, I'm still content.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

Yes, I'm an optimist.

4-6 weeks would put us right where I thought we would be...in the middle of summer.

pinero24

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Im really hopeful for ics soon my buddy has it on his htc sensation and my job just gave one of the account execs a sprint g nex I want it too dammit

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci