I have to return my Bionic for a refurb and need to unroot. I have been searching all forums on how to do this but I am having problems downloading certain files.

I rooted using Petes one click and installed eclipse 2.1.
    I do not have a nandroid backup of the stock rom (my bad)

I have installed on my computer the following
    1)Motorola_end_user_driver_installation_5.2.0 64bit
    2)RSDLite5.3.1
    3)targa_cdma_targa_user-2.3.4-5.5.1_84_DB_55_110814-Version-UStar

My problem is everything I am reading states I should use different versions of these:
    1)Moto drivers 5.2.1
    2)RSDLite 5.5
    3)FXZ (which I believe is what I have but doesn't list any Version.

Now when I find these files in different areas on the web none of them are available to download. Its like they were being blocked or were removed.
    Also can I forgo the following and just use Petes one click to unroot.
    06-12-2012 04:36 PM
    I decided to try and use Petes one click to unroot. I am unrooted but it still hasEclipse rom on it. On boot up it shows the Eclipse boot up screen and in my app draw I still scroll up and down not left to right. It also shows Eclipse 2.0 in about phone under build number How do I get rid of that.
    06-12-2012 06:38 PM
    Can anyone give me a good link for RSD Lite 5.5 It seems I need this but everywhere I go its unavailable.
    06-12-2012 06:50 PM
    You might get more thorough info from the folks that follow this Bionic Sub-forum:
    Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks at:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/bio...ng-roms-hacks/
    06-12-2012 07:09 PM
    Do you have safe strap? If so, look in the rooting section at the top, I posted a video I used to unroot mine. Make sure once you get it unrooted, you check it with an app.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2
    06-13-2012 10:50 AM
    Thanks but I was able to get back to stock using RSD Lite 5.7 and the FXZ file. Turns out now I am getting 4G service so it must have been a problem with the radios on my phone. Maybe they got corrupted from an app or some setting but to tell you the truth I am liking the stock rom and will not root again until I see how ICS looks when it comes out for the Bionic.
    06-13-2012 01:45 PM
    I returned mine a few months ago and left it rooted. I don't think vzw cares because they will just reflash it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    06-14-2012 12:54 PM
    I happen to have discovered today that accepting the .905 OTA will unroot your phone quite nicely ...
    06-14-2012 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD