Non Soak Tester Just Rec'd 5.9.905

MrBucket85

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
The soak test group just received notice the 905 update would be going out to everyone starting tonight.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

kgk1985

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
This means ICS should be soon right... For all moto GB phones?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
This means ICS should be soon right... For all moto GB phones?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Please refer to the schedule Motorola posted.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
O SNAP! went to system updates, and there it was... for the first time in 3 years of having android this is my first ota hahah usually i just root and install a leak...feels exciting

Boogan1

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I am rooted with eclipse rom installed, i think its 2.2 I didn't even install the .902 release, my version says .901. When I open system updates it is just a blank screen. Is the .905 something I need to install? Do I have to uninstall my rom to install it? I am forever rooted.

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I am rooted with eclipse rom installed, i think its 2.2 I didn't even install the .902 release, my version says .901. When I open system updates it is just a blank screen. Is the .905 something I need to install? Do I have to uninstall my rom to install it? I am forever rooted.

Same thing happens to me. I'm not an expert, but I would guess the update check is completely disabled because the OTA would know it's not on a stock system and abort the installation.

I've just been using SafeStrap to go back and forth between Eclipse and stock when I feel like checking for an update.

Last edited:

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

Same thing happens to me. I'm not an expert, but I would guess the update check is completely disabled because the OTA would know it's not on a stock system and abort the installation.

I've just been using SafeStrap to go back and forth between Eclipse and stock when I feel like checking for an update.

If you're still on .901 you need to flash back down to update to .902. You need .902 to install .905. And you're going to need .905 to install ICS in the future.

Boogan1

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty new to all this, did manage to root and flash a rom, when flashing back, how do i know which backup to load to get back to my stock 901 so I can get updates? And I really like eclipse, is there a 905 version out yet? Thanks, Boog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38