Problem with Google account?

matthelm007

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
All,
I'm having problems getting into my Google account from my phone. All other accounts are working fine, and I can use the account from a "PC" on the web. Account was working fine earlier!!!!

Friend has the same problem with his Atrix.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
All,
I'm having problems getting into my Google account from my phone. All other accounts are working fine, and I can use the account from a "PC" on the web. Account was working fine earlier!!!!

Friend has the same problem with his Atrix.

We're going to need a little more info before we can suggest any ideas. Are you getting any type of error message? What happens when you launch the Gmail app? Are you using the Gmail app or the integrated mail app? Are you using 2-step authentication with application specific passwords? Please be as detailed as possible.

And please do not reply to the post above asking for your username and password. :)

matthelm007

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
What's your google username and password?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Password is 1234, no wait, that's the luggage. :D

Not sure what was wrong, but the only way I can access my account from the phone, is with the new 2 way verification system. (no, it was not enabled until I did it to see if it would fix things) That works OK, I guess.

matthelm007

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
What I got was a repeating loop with a CAPTCHA and then a password request. Even when I changed the account password, it would not let my phone on.

After switching to the 2 way system, and entering the supplied string, it worked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21