Micro SD Card - Class 4

jkensinger

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a Patriot Memory 16GB microSDHC (Class 4) card for my Droid Bionic. I didn't realize the different classes. It's was only $8.00 with free shipping and handling. I record my video at 1080p and I understand speed is an important factor. Does anyone know if Class 4 is going to be adequate?

Thanks in advance.

ack154

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I picked up a Patriot Memory 16GB microSDHC (Class 4) card for my Droid Bionic. I didn't realize the different classes. It's was only $8.00 with free shipping and handling. I record my video at 1080p and I understand speed is an important factor. Does anyone know if Class 4 is going to be adequate?

Thanks in advance.

I think you should be fine. Sure, you could get a class 10 and have the fastest, but class 4 should handle it fine.

Quick reference of SD speeds: Secure Digital - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reactions: jkensinger

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
II have never been had anything above4. I agree that 10 would be awesome, but not necessary. 4 will do hd, pictures, you name and it will work well. Enjoy.

Reactions: jkensinger

jkensinger

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for all you're replies. I installed the card and everything is working great. I don't notice any lag time when recording HD Video and snapping pictures. For $8.00 I couldn't go wrong here. Most of my space is taken up by video but I upload everything to dropbox and save it on an external. I actually had plenty of space without the card but this will really help out should I ever need the extra storage space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair