does bionic have ICS?

pnico

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi.
Im currently using a razor and not a huge fan of it. I would sell it to go back to the bionic as I loved the battery life on it. However, does the bionic have ICS?

Also, does the razor now support international calls like to italy and greece with the GSM capability?

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi.
Im currently using a razor and not a huge fan of it. I would sell it to go back to the bionic as I loved the battery life on it. However, does the bionic have ICS?

Also, does the razor now support international calls like to italy and greece with the GSM capability?

A little research goes a long way so people don't keep making useless threads.
http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/0...eam-sandwich-update-release-date-gets-closer/

As for international calling, go to you carriers website and look there, its just a wild guess( but not really) that they will tell you there

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
It is useless, it literally took me two minutes to find it on Google, which is prolly how long it took to make this thread. Its just laziness not wanting to try and look it up first.

anon(41665)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Lol. Well, seeing as how his request netted him a nice link which gave him the very answer he was seeking, I would say the thread was in fact VERY useful. He got the answer he was looking for. If no one had ever answered the thread and he later had to discover it for himself, then I would say that it was actually ineffective, as opposed to useless.

Your chastising answer actually made the thread useful. I'm sure he is grateful for it! :)

I might agree with the contention that it seems a bit lazy to ask rather than to search, however we are all guilty of taking "shortcuts" at times. For example, typing "prolly" instead of "probably" might be something to consider as lazy since it is (rather than "its") shorter by two letters. ;)

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Can't be a complete dick, I'm at least going to answer in a sarcastic way

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Now that that scuffle is out of the way, I want to address the battery issue. Stock vs stock, the Razor has a much better battery life. There have been some issues after the ics update on the razor regarding battery life, but those can be resolved from what I've been reading here. On the other hand, you can also by a bigger battery for the bionic. Can't do that with the Razor.

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Now that that scuffle is out of the way, I want to address the battery issue. Stock vs stock, the Razor has a much better battery life. There have been some issues after the ics update on the razor regarding battery life, but those can be resolved from what I've been reading here. On the other hand, you can also by a bigger battery for the bionic. Can't do that with the Razor.

Just rooting around, ( bored today) but found this, kind of a " battery upgrade"
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1477982

my votes for bill Clinton ( pimp of the white house)

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I'd say it's not completely useless either, because some times it's hard to distinguish a thread without having to read the whole thing. If the title is "New XXXXXXXX" what does NEW really mean? Well, if it's from 2008, it's not that new anymore! But the thread still says NEW on it, so maybe I look into that thread. Then, I realize that my search is grabbing me all sorts of crap from years ago, give up and just freakin ask. Why? Because there are people who do know and only takes a second to answer for them.

ICS on Bionic? - Officially, no, as of July 25, 2012 at 10:04 mountain time. Unofficially, there are many leaks out there you can try, and they are all pretty dang nice. Most of which are easy to go back to stock.

There's an answer where I googled nothing and just answered with my own information.