I need help asap

janoZzz

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
I got a zip file online to get ice cream sandwich on my bionic but I didn't backup anything so I'm stuck I also tired to factory reset it but its still on ice cream sandwich I want it back to the software I had I would like someone to help me plz

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm also going to point out the obvious here. "I got a zip file online and flashed my phone without a backup".....are you freaking nuts? It constantly amazes me that people are so cavalier with their phones. The "I saw it online so I must do it" mentality scares me, quite frankly. No backup, no idea how to roll back to the OTA path. Probably not even a clue what version that zip file installed since most of them don't append the version they upgrade to on the end of the file name like I do. Before attempting to roll back, you really need to post the version you're on. Settings, About Phone, and post the System version. SMH...

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm on version 4.0.4

In the future you should read....read......read and read before you flash anything......go to settings....about phone...and tell what is in the "system version" tab.....that will let us know if your screwed or not.....

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
FXZ to 905. Do not try to keep data. Consider this a learning experience. Welcome to a factory minty fresh phone.

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I thought I was incredibly clear on what I was saying. Yes, you need the 905 FXZ. And then you need to use it to refresh your phone to a factory state which will wipe your data and return you to 905. Where I recommend you stay until the OTA comes out, IMO.

janoZzz

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Oh ok thanks I'm going to try it do you recommend any website where i might be able to get fxz 905

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835