Is it still worth it?

hybridboy695

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Hey all,

I currently have a thunderbolt and I am getting kinda tired of it. I want to switch phones but I do not want to use my upgrade so I was thinking about buying a Bionic from an online retailer. Is it still worth it to do so? Is the phone still pretty fast for most of you? How is the battery life with and without the extended battery? Can the phone last normal wear and tear? I love my thunderbolt but I find that I am getting old and tired of it and it is slowing down.

Thanks everyone

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I would also say go for it. It's pretty zippy even on Gingerbread and mine had survived a fall to a textured metal floor from about 5-6 feet. Put a dent in the metal top cover of the phone (I thought it was hard plastic, but guess not because it didn't chip), but otherwise still perfect. I would recommend an extended battery since they are cheap if you don't mind the added bulk, but mine goes about 3 hours with decent use and some gaming.

Oh, and it has an SLCD screen, not Super AMOLED. I'd consider it far superior since it doesn't have the ugly green tint issue, like on many newer phones. That's just a personal opinion though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay