Preferred Launcher on ICS

bart4man

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
What launcher are people using with ICS? I am on 232, using GoLauncher, but it feels like it lags. I purchased Nova Launcher the other day when it was on sale for $0.25, but haven't tried it. Just curious what others are using. I don't like the stock grid, prefer a 5x4 which is why I switched to Go a while back. Thanks.

leever6000

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been very happy with the stock launcher on ICS.

It now has a lot of the features in the Go Launcher, and it is very smooth.

It does not have the 5th row, but I like the larger icons.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

sbudaj

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Try Apex Launcher. They have a free and pro version. Try the free version. I am using it on my Tablet with ICS and so far, I like it. Has lots of options to change icon layout and lots of other options.

VeeCee2

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Try Apex Launcher. They have a free and pro version. Try the free version. I am using it on my Tablet with ICS and so far, I like it. Has lots of options to change icon layout and lots of other options.

I agree - loaded Apex free version a few days ago and finding it very responsive and versatile. I especially like the folders format options.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums

jrowe

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I love nova launcher. I was using the free version to try it out and was contemplating purchasing the full version when it went on the 25cent sale and became a no-brainer.

If it did the auto-rearrange of icons and widgets like jellybean does I'd likely use it o my Nexus 7 also but the stock JB launcher is great.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I got Apex and Nova both when they were on sale. I use one for a few days then switch to the other one.

JerryRogan

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Don't have ICS yet, but will have soon. Is Holo a good launcher, or just an ICS look alike for use with GB?

From my Android tablet.

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Don't have ICS yet, but will have soon. Is Holo a good launcher, or just an ICS look alike for use with GB?

From my Android tablet.

As far as I know, holo is just for gingerbread. Nova and Apex are where it's at with ICS and up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2