Hotspot now included for all?

gburns

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Silly question, but I can't find the answer. I remember reading that when you switch over to the share plans they included the hotspots. I was rooted for the hotspot feature, but now I'm not to get to ICS, is the hotspot part of VZW now even for those of us still on unlimited?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Silly question, but I can't find the answer. I remember reading that when you switch over to the share plans they included the hotspots. I was rooted for the hotspot feature, but now I'm not to get to ICS, is the hotspot part of VZW now even for those of us still on unlimited?

Lol. No way!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

JesusG90

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

You can just download FoxFi from Google Play. You don't have to have a hotspot plan. I use it on my Bionic with my Nexus 7..I even played a few games of MW3 on my PS3 with it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

No. It is not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49