GPS on ICS

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Is there an option to turn gps on/and or off on ICS? Haven't been able to find one yet if there is.

Thanks,
Errol

I'm sure there's a gps specific widget in the play store, failing that you can place the power control widget on one of your home screens. You can control wifi, bluetooth, gps, sync, and I think the last one is brightness. Look under the widgets tab in the app drawer.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

rswain64

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Like lefty said, put power control widget on one of your home screens. Its the middle icon. One press turns on/off.

SithLord0498

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
It's unfortunate the power control widget can't be customized like the one included with the Sense skin on the HTC Incredible 4G. I'd much rather be able to swap out Brightness for Airplane Mode since Moto removed the individual toggle for that in their ICS update. :(

Tom in Bristol

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
It's unfortunate the power control widget can't be customized like the one included with the Sense skin on the HTC Incredible 4G. I'd much rather be able to swap out Brightness for Airplane Mode since Moto removed the individual toggle for that in their ICS update. :(

Long press the power button for Airplane mode.