Google Play Music equalizer missing in JB?

MrBucket85

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else updated to Jellybean and found the in app equalizer missing in Google Play Music? The system equalizer with dumbed down settings is there and has taken the place of the app's more functional equalizer. I disabled the system equalizer hoping to get the Google Music equalizer back but equalizer just disappeared from the app settings.

Has anyone else noticed this or am I the only one having this problem?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Lorene Huff

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi Mr Bucket,

I have been using the cm 10 nightlies lately and I like them. One thing I hate though is dsp manager. I use Google play music for all my music and I really like the stock equalizer that they usually have with that. Your Google Play music library is accessible from any computer and up to ten Android devices. If you've disabled auto-sync on your Android device, you will need to either manually sync or enable auto-sync for your Google Play music library to appear. I think in your case you should seek a good android expert's advice as well.

To use the Google Play Music application, your device must be running Android 2.2 and above with OpenGL2.0 (contact your manufacturer to determine if OpenGL2.0 is supported on your device). However if you want to improve the quality of music you can even download good software too, for that you can take help of good site like Musicforte - Mix and edit your music from your computer, or compose a symphony. It can all be done with ease.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey