Weather Widget replacements - 4.1.2 Jelly Bean

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
The stock Motorola weather widget was removed with 98.72.22.XT875.Verizon.en.US.

What are you using in its place?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

xoomer1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I have never used the stock weather widget, I have always used weatherbug elite. the WB elite widget is really nice

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I have never used the stock weather widget, I have always used weatherbug elite. the WB elite widget is really nice

This, only i use the free version. I haven't looked in a while, but for some time it seemed like the free version was updated more often than the paid.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I used to use beautiful Widgets but I use HD widgets. They are very handy and customizable. I also simply use accuweather mobile Web site for more in depth information

Eanes87

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
HD Widgets all the way. And for the user who said he used the sense analog clock widget, HD widgets looks ten times better at copying that IMO, and the weather app it uses is great as well. You can customize everything on it as well.

henaqazy.jpg

u7ydatu7.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Maybe some find it boring, but I use the Weather Channel app and widget. Small design, but gives nice basic info. Tap on it and you go into the app for more detail, map, etc.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

maches

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Also using HD Widgets with the Colourform add on. I've tried a lot of different weather/clock widgets and it is by far my favorite. Lots to customize and the colourform has a very sleek modern look.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I went with AccuWeather.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1366950369374.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1366950369374.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 167

WebOS Refugee

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I've been testing Android Weather for a few days. Works well, and comes with a variety of widget sizes and shapes. I've noted some of the options presented here, as well as results of Play Store searches, and will probably do a bit more hands-on testing over the next couple of weeks, but the small widget gives me the current temperature, conditions and high/low for all of the cities on my list, which is most of what I require.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I've been testing Android Weather for a few days. Works well, and comes with a variety of widget sizes and shapes. I've noted some of the options presented here, as well as results of Play Store searches, and will probably do a bit more hands-on testing over the next couple of weeks, but the small widget gives me the current temperature, conditions and high/low for all of the cities on my list, which is most of what I require.

Hey man that app looks awesome! Going to try it out thanks for the suggestion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair