Message Stuck in Outbox

noisemaker

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have an email that I have tried to send but I get an error message saying "1 message not sent." When I click on the notification it takes me to the outbox of that mail account. When I click on the errant email I get the following: "Cannot open Message Message is currently being sent and is unable to be opened." I can dismiss the message, but every time I click on the email, it will not open but I get the same error message. I have tried rebooting, rebooting to safe mode, and a battery pull. Here are the vitals: System 98.72.22.XT875. Android 4.1.2. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. -- Roy

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I had this happen to me the other day, but simply force closing the email app and then restarting it worked. I went back to the out box and saw the email, but I refreshed and it sent.

I was going to suggest the same to you, but the reboot would have covered that. Unless maybe you didn't try to manually refresh the outbox after doing so?

noisemaker

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Somehow, and I have no idea why, I managed to open up the email and delete it. This after an hour of repeated clicking. Thanks anyway.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01