I have seen a lot of threads on here saying that you can take a Verizon Droid Bionic to Straight Talk. I do not have a 4G sim card to even make the phone work. Do I need to buy a 4G sim card from Verizon.... I found them on Amazon for under $10. I don't know if I need that or if I should buy the SIM card from Straight talk for ATT?? I live in a area where Verizon is the only carrier that gets good signal. The Straight talk phone I have now is a POS and it runs off the Verizon Towers. I saw there is a Kit from Wal-Mart to Activate a CDMA phone with their service. Here is the link.

Straight Talk Bring Your Own Phone CDMA Activation Kit Plus Service Plan: Cell Phones : Walmart.com

So I guess my long question is. What should I do about a SIM card... Should I go with the ATT one that may or may not work with my phone... Or do I buy the Verizon one and get this kit?? I am not sure how to do anything really with this phone I bought it on Amazon and I cant wait to upgrade... I just don't know how to do it??

Simple instructions would be WONDERFUL!!! Thank You So Very Much!!
    08-30-2013 01:09 PM
    I'm sorry but I don't know anything about these Carrier as I live in India...

However if you know flashing and other stuff related to your phone, you can use your phone to any CDMA carrier without any issues...

Google about bionic on straight talk... my guide is only for making the phone usable without lte sim...

sent from Motorola DROID BIONIC HD on Reliance Wireless
    08-30-2013 09:29 PM
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=40885918

sent from Motorola DROID BIONIC HD on Reliance Wireless
    08-30-2013 09:35 PM