Droid Bionic now with 1GB of RAM?

SolidOrange

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I would vote misprint... kinda like how the subtitle of this forum says "the first LTE phone, on Verizon, of course" when it is common knowledge that the htc thunderbolt will be released before the bionic.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Solid, i see your from Clemson. I live right up the road in Cashiers. i get down there once or twice a month. we'll have to get a beer sometime. i want to check that gtab out. ive followed some of your posts on the gtab forum. thinking of getting one myself. i might wait to see how much the xoom sells for subsidized.

SolidOrange

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Solid, i see your from Clemson. I live right up the road in Cashiers. i get down there once or twice a month. we'll have to get a beer sometime. i want to check that gtab out. ive followed some of your posts on the gtab forum. thinking of getting one myself. i might wait to see how much the xoom sells for subsidized.

Next time you are in town, come by Beef'O'Brady's if you wanna grab a beer. I am part owner so that's probably where you'll find me, lol. [/shameless plug]

I am loving my G-Tab, subsidized price isn't looking too good on the Xoom with that $799 MSRP. :confused:

...and now back to your regularly scheduled bionic related discussion.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Next time you are in town, come by Beef'O'Brady's if you wanna grab a beer. I am part owner so that's probably where you'll find me, lol. [/shameless plug]

I am loving my G-Tab, subsidized price isn't looking too good on the Xoom with that $799 MSRP. :confused:

...and now back to your regularly scheduled bionic related discussion.

heck yea! sounds great.

Bushido Brown

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
AC quoted Moto's own page, which at the time of that posting, stated that the Bionic had 1 gigabyte of RAM under the hood. Motorola has since changed it.

Moto and Verizon has misquoted specs several times, its gotten rather ridiculous actually. As a matter of fact, Sanjay said the Droid X had a 3640 OMAP chip during it's press unveiling. Who can you trust if the friggin CEO doesn't know what he's talking about?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Moto originally put up 1GB of RAM and then had to retract their statement, you're all right there. I'll tip who needs to be tipped on the typo. Thanks guys.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1