I was flashing a rom with safestrap, it was taking a while so I let it sit sit for about 20 min. Battery was at about 65%. When I came back, my phone wouldn't turn on and when plugged in displays the motorola logo and then a battery with a question mark in it off to the right side of the display. I can get into the boot menu but cant boot into recovery, it just hangs at the moto logo. Please help, this is the only phone that I have right now and I cant't really afford a new one.
    11-01-2015 07:11 AM
    I was flashing a rom with safestrap, it was taking a while so I let it sit sit for about 20 min. Battery was at about 65%. When I came back, my phone wouldn't turn on and when plugged in displays the motorola logo and then a battery with a question mark in it off to the right side of the display. I can get into the boot menu but cant boot into recovery, it just hangs at the moto logo. Please help, this is the only phone that I have right now and I cant't really afford a new one.
    which Rom?
    which Rom slot?
    safestrap version?

Power off, Hold volume buttons, Power on, release buttons at
    Boot Mode Selection Menu> Scroll down with volume down button, to BP Tools, Select with Volume UP button, should boot directly to SafeStrap (if it's still there).
    11-01-2015 07:22 AM
    CM 12.1, Oct 31 nightly in rom slot 1 and safe strap version 3.75

Selecting BP Tools, the screen shows the moto logo then blank and then the question mark battery symbol. Thanks for helping.
    11-01-2015 06:52 PM