new artical with release date.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm not in a hurry to get a new phone. T bolt wasn't enough of a jump to ditch my DX. Bionic would be a consideration. April is fine with me.

I'm in no rush either. I've had my Dinc since Memorial Day weekend. I think my hands are tied for an upgrade, correct? What options do I have if the Bionic comes out end of April??

Would Verizon allow me to upgrade? Or should I add a line and give a basic phone to my parents? Thoughts? :confused:

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm in no rush either. I've had my Dinc since Memorial Day weekend. I think my hands are tied for an upgrade, correct? What options do I have if the Bionic comes out end of April??

Would Verizon allow me to upgrade? Or should I add a line and give a basic phone to my parents? Thoughts? :confused:

I believe it is under ?device? that they give you rather straight forward information on when/what you are eligible for as far as updates.

-Suntan

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site

I believe it is under ?device? that they give you rather straight forward information on when/what you are eligible for as far as updates.

-Suntan

Website says I'm eligible for an upgrade on Jan 2012. But someone told me that Verizon will allow me to upgrade the primary line after only one year. Is this true?

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
its called Dream On.

I'm interested in the Bionic as well. As for the microSD card, I was looking at the Lexar Class 10 32GB card for about $85. It will have a nice home in my OG Droid before it fits the Bionic or whatever its successor will be. As for the price point, there was this band Aerosmith that came out with this song that was fairly popular. I forget the name, but it goes something like, "Sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter, sing for the tears, sing with me if it's just for today, maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take you away...."

Its called Dream On.

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site

I have 4 lines on my family plan, so I'll just take an upgrade for another line. :D

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Went into the local Verizon store yesterday to switch up phones and grab a new case. While in there I asked the tech group about the Bionic. One guy said anywhere from May to summer, but he was just guessing, and three of them said that they were all waiting for it to come out.
One women getting her Droid 2 fixed looked at me and asked what the Bionic was. Without sounding too geeky I just said it was the new Droid coming out that was going to be faster.

roxy surf

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Website says I'm eligible for an upgrade on Jan 2012. But someone told me that Verizon will allow me to upgrade the primary line after only one year. Is this true?
you can do an early upgrade, I did with the tbolt but I wasn't able to get it on a 1 year plan, had to go with 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol