updated verizon roadmap

cody_21

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Here is a updated roadmap. It shows the incredible 2, droid charge and xperia play releasing this month. Assuming this is an actual roadmap and how they are releasing that many phones in one month, i believe we could see the Bionic next month.

ffac789

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Hoping the Bionic is next month, now I have to decide to use some money for the new Bionic and wait on the tattoo, or vice versa and see what people say about the Bionic and get my tattoo. Hmmmmm.

jax_droid

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I WANT THIS PHONE. I gave my wife my droidX and took her og droid because her renew is up, and this thing is killing me. Never knew how much I loved the X until it was gone. Sas face, Sad face, Sad face...

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else feel that there are too many "Droids" coming out. Droid Inc 2, Droid Stealth, Droid Bionic.....I myself if waiting for the Bionic, but just saying..On Droid Forums there are a lot people saying April 21st....I guess we will wait an see

bstmstrxellos

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The Droid bionic will come out after the LG revolution and the Droid charge. The revolution is a carbon copy of the thunderbolt and the only difference the charge has is the processor is a hummingbird instead of a snap dragon. Verizon will probably sell these devices at $250 on a 2 year contract. That price is only justified as long as the dual core bionic is not released yet. The second the bionic is released at the $250 price point, why would anyone buy a single core phone for that much. Expect to see the bionic in late June.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk