Best 4g smartphone?

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
That's the Charge.

The GS2 in its current form will NOT have an LTE radio at any point in the future. It would be physically impossible to shoehorn in all the necessary radios.

For the 3rd time the Charge is the SCH-i510 : ) Look at the Model number in the picture...

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Verizon's model designations for their Samsungs are SCH-i5xx. It will release on Verizon this year.

Sent from my Droid

Something will, but it won't be what you pictured. (and it probably won't be coming until at least November)

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Bionic will be the best 4G smart phone. I have a feeling they are going to try and launch a phone like the original Droid. It will be a game changer and without gimmicks.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Huh? First you was all over the Bionic. Then you jumped to the Droid Charge. Now the SGS 2????

The upcoming phones will make you crazy jumping back and Forth and some people are just plain inpatient. I want the Bionic/Targa and it will most likely be my next phone. But the GS2 is looking pretty good. There are 2 things that turn me off about it That is the slow to update and it might not be 4g phone. That Aside the Bionic/Targa is looking to be a good phone from the rumors. I am just praying that it keeps it's 4.3" size. Speculation is that they might make it 4" to fit the Atrix docking station. I am just hoping that it is not true.

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
For me its actually Bionic or Droid 3.

I kinda want a 4inch screen phone, but usually, 4' phones come up short spec wise in comparison to 4.3" phones.

Example, D3 may not have 4G. Also i hate how it looks like an iphone from the front.

Bionic, if all the specs remain i wouldnt mind it as 4".

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
For me its actually Bionic or Droid 3.

I kinda want a 4inch screen phone, but usually, 4' phones come up short spec wise in comparison to 4.3" phones.

Example, D3 may not have 4G. Also i hate how it looks like an iphone from the front.

Bionic, if all the specs remain i wouldnt mind it as 4".

I have big hands that is part of the reason I loved the DX. Now I using the Storm1 waiting for the Bionic/Targa.. It is a headache typing on the Storm1.

Oxn

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have big hands that is part of the reason I loved the DX. Now I using the Storm1 waiting for the Bionic/Targa.. It is a headache typing on the Storm1.

For me its not really about hand size, but more of a "do i want such a big device sticking out of my pocket"?

But i can overlook it, if the specs deliver, and the battery last.

The Samsung Charges 2 day battery, got me envious. While TBolt last over half a day.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
For me its not really about hand size, but more of a "do i want such a big device sticking out of my pocket"?

But i can overlook it, if the specs deliver, and the battery last.

The Samsung Charges 2 day battery, got me envious. While TBolt last over half a day.

I carried all my phones in a case on my hip other then a screen protector it is naked. If this phones Battery last as long as the DX's battery and it has 1GB or more of DDR2 Ram and is Dual Core I will be a happy camper!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star