Have Device Discount & Waiting for Bionic?

Are you Waiting Carte Blanche For the Bionic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anon(49997)

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I must have missed something.......why so much hate for webtop??

From what I gather it is considered Bloat ware by some, or a possible resource hog that runs in the background when not in use. Look up some posts by CK as he provided a link to a good description.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I think Verizon has its hands full for right now. I just wish the Atrix would pop into the Big Red.
It will when the Bionic is announced. I have a sneaking suspicion the Bionic will be nothing more than an Atrix with a bigger screen and "better" camera.

anon(49997)

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Well Then! I hope CK is correct on that one. I have to carry in a pocket in my profession and an Atrix may suit me better.

I have been playing with my buddies Atrix and if Webb Top is running I cannot tell. The next time I see him I will be looking into the settings to see if it is and make some RAM usage observations. He has no dock so I can only to the looky solo.

I stumbled in Blur some but can see me living or even liking once I ween off the Droid1.

If I had heard that rumor I would have already spent $ on visitation beers to acclimate.

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I have been playing with my buddies Atrix and if Webb Top is running I cannot tell. The next time I see him I will be looking into the settings to see if it is and make some RAM usage observations. He has no dock so I can only to the looky solo.

Use it for a bit you'll see some lag with it.

bberrynewbie84

Galaxy nexus!
Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Well my upgrade is in August,so if the bionic isn't out before then,I might just cop a phone that's the best one out at that time.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
It will when the Bionic is announced. I have a sneaking suspicion the Bionic will be nothing more than an Atrix with a bigger screen and "better" camera.

I really hope that you are wrong with that assessment!!!! I want a full 1G of DDR2 Ram. For the phone alone!!! The notebook slowed the phone up so much. made it lag so much..

granadzo

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I have a device discount just waiting for the latest and greatest, mainly a phone that has amazing battery life. I don't like plugging in my phalf way through the day.

Gafflation

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Have had the device discount for a while now. Did not pull the trigger on the T-Bolt or the Charge. Patiently awaiting something with dual-core and LTE.

tigerhoodz06

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I've also had an upgrade for quite a while with the new every two credit and I'm trying to wait for the bionic, but I definitely want to lock in unlimited 4G data before verizon goes tired. Been thinking of upgrading to the t-bolt or revolution to lock in the data plan and then just selling the phone to buy the bionic at full price when it comes out. Verizon is given me some good deals on both those phones. Decisions, decisions.

anon(49997)

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
What is the market place like for selling used phones? Who buys them and where can they use them? Where does one go to look for a used phone like that?

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I also like Craigslist for phones. That way you get to actually check out the device before committing. Either way, you need to make sure that the ESN is clean before buying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463