Another Burry Picture Shows Up!! Could it Be The Bionic?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Another Blurry Picture Show up!!!

mystery.jpg

Mystery Motorola Android model appears - Phone Arena

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
No they said it has a lip which the bionic has they didn't say anything about a keyboard other than the lip I read the article.

Pocket Now noticed a "horizontal seam at the bottom" which probably means that a sliding physical QWERTY keyboard will be on board when the model is finished.

The above quote is right off of the post at Mystery Motorola Android model appears - Phone Arena. Although I do not see the "seam" they are talking about.

I however also do not think that this looks like the Bionic based on the other pictures we have seen. Just my opinion but it either looks like a different phone, or a slightly different form than the first set of leaked pictures.

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
The above quote is right off of the post at Mystery Motorola Android model appears - Phone Arena. Although I do not see the "seam" they are talking about.

I however also do not think that this looks like the Bionic based on the other pictures we have seen. Just my opinion but it either looks like a different phone, or a slightly different form than the first set of leaked pictures.

agree it looks too wide to be the bionic atleast from the other leaked pics. The bionic looked more long and skinny and this looks alot wider. Who knows though.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
While I want the Bionic, I may get the D3, the smaller size may work out better for me and next year when the ICS Dual or Quad core phones are out with no buttons that will be the ones to get.

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
How do you take pictures this bad??? is there a chip that distorts images on phones that haven't been released yet??? This will be my next phone, even if it is this fuzzy looking in real life.

Asterdroid

Fanboi
May 10, 2011
Visit site
How do you take pictures this bad??? is there a chip that distorts images on phones that haven't been released yet??? This will be my next phone, even if it is this fuzzy looking in real life.

Actually the picture isn't blurry at all. It's the pentile display. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol