Rom Manger

lineswich

May 26, 2011
Visit site
love to see these Rom's as they come out in the Rom manger. Like how easy it was to go to the Rom Manger on my droid and trying all the different Rom's. love to see that for the Charge.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i'm sure we will get there... once we have a nice collection of ROMs to choose from, it will make it a fast to switch between them.

no we will most likely never see Rom Manger working for the charge or almost any other samsung device.

it would be nice to get backup and restore working in recovery.

these features are pretty useless in my eyes, i find it easier, cleaner and more efficient to Tib and use fresh builds. i dont know many users or devs that actually find this useful. Nice to have but eh.....

Aixelsyd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
these features are pretty useless in my eyes, i find it easier, cleaner and more efficient to Tib and use fresh builds. i dont know many users or devs that actually find this useful. Nice to have but eh.....

Agreed, about the only time I see an nandroid being useful is if you are in a crunch and need to get back to a working setup hot to trot. I use to be a big fan of it but over time it became less useful IMO, specially as we all want to move forward and not backwards to an older build most of the time.

porkshanker

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
no we will most likely never see Rom Manger working for the charge or almost any other samsung device.

AHH .. I have always done my backups in CWM but I will try TIB... not sure why I never have lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34