Well I rooted a week ago, everything was working great. 2 days ago my GPS stopped working... It can't find my location, can't use the navigator... nothing.

The only thing I can link it to is when I tested disabling voodoo lagfix and then enabling it again. I created the "disable lagfix folder", restarted, and did a quadrant test to see.

Then I deleted the folder, restarted, and did another quadrant test. Ever since then my GPS hasn't been working.

Not sure if this had anything to do with it, but its the only thing I did around the time it stopped working.
    07-14-2011 07:31 AM
    This is just a suggestion, no idea if it'll work or not - or if it's even related. Have you tried wiping the cache in CWM and then rebooting?
    07-14-2011 07:44 AM
    This is just a suggestion, no idea if it'll work or not - or if it's even related. Have you tried wiping the cache in CWM and then rebooting?
    Just gave it a shot but still not working. Thanks for the suggestion though.
    07-14-2011 09:37 AM
    After a brief search, I found this: Secret Menus

I know for sure the 'disable battery charge notification' code worked for the Charge. There's an option in there for settings/resetting/debugging the GPS. No idea if it'll work or not on our phones though. Or if it will cause a catastrophic failure either.
    Anderain likes this.
    07-14-2011 09:46 AM
    Yes I forgot about the secret menus... I did this with the battery pop up as well. Unfortunately, when I enter the GPS code nothing happens. I checked a couple other of the codes and they work fine, but the GPS one does nothing...
    07-14-2011 10:12 AM
    Following Up: I did find a another code on the in internet: *#1575# that claims to be another GPS thing. It brings me to a menu called "LTE Monitor". I figured I was way out of my league once I was there though. If anyone wants to check it out, at their own risk of course:

1. Code: *#1575#
    2. Hit the Menu Key
    3. Push "Key Input"
    4. Enter: 000000

Thats pretty much where I stopped ha
    07-14-2011 10:22 AM
    Well I wanted to try out different ROMs anyway. So last night I loaded the GummyCHARGED 1.8.5 and my gps is just peachy now

Not sure whatever i did to mess it up before...
    07-15-2011 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD