[Theme][Port][Gummy Charged]Black Alien 30 Nov 2011

vickaman

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Theme][Port][Varoius ROM's]Black Alien Aug, 10 2011 ***Updat

can I install gummycharged with cwm like i did with the alien black theme? Everything else has been working realy well so I will consider the new ROM. Was just a little leary being a noob and all. Thanks again.

vickaman

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

OK. Think I figured it out. Finally got the charge and the pc communicating again. Flashed gummycharged fe 1.9 and did not have much luck with anything working. Flashed EE4 Debloated V4.2.1 and everything except setup wizard is working awesome. Still would love to run the black alien theme but oh well. Thanks again for the patience and help

mouser991

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

OK. Think I figured it out. Finally got the charge and the pc communicating again. Flashed gummycharged fe 1.9 and did not have much luck with anything working. Flashed EE4 Debloated V4.2.1 and everything except setup wizard is working awesome. Still would love to run the black alien theme but oh well. Thanks again for the patience and help

When you flashed gummycharged fe 1.9 did you wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache, and wipe data/factory reset ( all in CWM ) before you rebooted?? Most problems are usually solved doing those three things. You will lose your data, so you need to back up at least your contacts before you do them. Once you sign back into your gmail you should recover your contacts. You can also back up your contacts to your sd card. You will probably have to reinstall your apps from the market.

Edit: This is a fantastic theme, would like to have you see it on your phone. Gunnermike puts quality stuff out there!

vickaman

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

I did not wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache. I did do the wipe/factory reset. I guess this wont work with the EE4 Debloated V4.2.1/pbj? Kinda bummed about the theme thing. I am using CWM

mouser991

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I did not wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache. I did do the wipe/factory reset. I guess this wont work with the EE4 Debloated V4.2.1/pbj? Kinda bummed about the theme thing. I am using CWM

I do not think the theme will work with anything other than gummycharged fe 1.9. If you look at the OP # 2 he indicates so. Also did you flash gummycharged fe 1.9 through odin? It gives you the ROM, kernel and blue CWM. If you read through the installation instructions for gummycharged fe 1.9 you are supposed to wipe everything before you flash. I think you can get there, just be patient and post your progress.

vickaman

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

Im gonna give it rest for a couple of days. Got it running really well at the moment. Im sure I will get brave again though;)

vickaman

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site

Ok Got brave quick. Everything up and running smooth now with including the black alien theme. Thanks again guys. Now I got to figure out how to get my yahoo mail to work on here

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site

This theme looks amazing!! Right now I am on the eclipse rom just because TW kinda grew on me but I'm making the change to gummycharge now just for this theme. I will let you know what I think with some first hand experience of it

xesso

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site

It looks great but I can't download the wallpapers. I have the "download all files" from the market. Any ideas?