So i rooted installed gummy jar hated it unrooted into a bootloop went back and forth for 2 hours to finally unrooted in EE1 any ideas how to get back to EE4?

I shoulda never rooted...

Edit its not EE1 its ed1

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    08-01-2011 02:47 AM
    Just do the ota updates..

Charged up post!
    08-01-2011 08:12 AM
    if you still are having issues, give the step by step instructions in this thread a try: http://forums.androidcentral.com/dro...esort-fix.html

You had your DX rooted so you know the upsides to it. It is just a bit different with Samsung products to get the job done. I am not pushing you at all to root, that is your decision alone, but once you do it a few times it will be old hat and worth it when you find the right ROM. Again, it is your decision though
    08-01-2011 10:11 AM
    Just so you know, If you can get into download mode at all, all is well. I was rooting my phone at work, and in the middle of the voodoo file conversion I remembered a call I needed to make and, without thinking, disconnected my phone. It was done at that point. No buttons would work and no lights came on.

I followed the instructions above, accept I loaded the ee4 package, and got back to stock. Then I re-rooted and all went well. Ill agree that it is your choice, but I feel like rooting opened this phone up to me.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    08-01-2011 10:51 AM
    I must say I came from blackberrys to android and love it......this site has been great.....read and you can find almost everything you need.....I have bricked my phone a few times and Odin takes care of it no sweat.....
    08-01-2011 08:01 PM
    Everytime I run the ed2 file it fails.....
    08-01-2011 09:17 PM
    When you are flashing it with odin, are you putting the battery back in after getting into download mode? The. Charge is weird like that
    Charged up post!
    08-01-2011 09:38 PM
    There is a EE4 Odin file that works well. I have used it 2x. Definitely put the battery back in after you get into download mode. I was hating life when I first started using odin on the charge. Thought I bricked it at one point as it would not reboot,
    08-01-2011 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD